About the Firm
- Make the Best of this Difficult Time When Your Business Is Closed or Slowed
- Breaking Down the NLRB’s New Joint-Employer Rule
- See No Evil: Can Your Business be Held Liable when Your Employees Engage in or Simply Overlook Sex Trafficking that Occurs on Company Property?
- Business Owners and Partners Should Be Paranoid
- No Good at Goodbyes: Why Employment Attorneys are Important to use for Creating Severance Agreements
- New Ruling From Massachusetts Appeals Court Shows the Importance of LLC Operating Agreement Language
- Prime Motor Group Split Shows Tactics Used by Majority Owners Against Minority Owners
- Breaking up is Hard to Do: Ending Your LLC Membership Interest by Sale, Resignation, Dissolution or Otherwise
- Having a Company Holiday Party? Have Fun, but Don't Get Sued.
- Should a Single-Member LLC Have an Operating Agreement?
- WHAT HAPPENS TO SALES COMMISSIONS NOT YET PAID WHEN THE EMPLOYEE QUITS OR IS TERMINATED?
- Document Your Ownership Interest or Stock Rights in an LLC or Corporation
- Myths and Realities - Starting or Joining an LLC or Corporation with Friends, Family Members and Acquaintances.
- The New Massachusetts Equal Pay Act - How Bad Is it for Employers?
- A Minority Owner's Right to Inspect LLC Records or Corporate Books and Records
- Don't Cause Self-Inflicted Harm to Your Business because You Thirst for Revenge
- Does Your Business Need an Outside General Counsel?
- Employment Severance Agreements Should Be Drafted or Reviewed By Your Attorney
- Massachusetts Employers Should Prepare for the New Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- The Massachusetts Wage Act as it Applies to Directors and Investors
- Termination of Minority Shareholder or LLC Member Employment
- LLC Operating Agreements and Business Divorces