COMPANIES AND BUSINESSES REPRESENTED
- A leading Hong Kong electronics manufacturer with business in the U.S.
- A leading nationwide prescription eyeglasses retailer.
- A marketing company with over 500 short-term employees in 48 states.
- A leading telecommunications integrator with over 120 employees.
- A national, private print management company from New Jersey.
- An information technology, telecommunications company.
- A solar panel installer.
- An international shoe textile sales company.
- A software engineering, application design firm.
- A music school.
- Several professional day care facilities.
- Several property management firms.
- Several accounting firms.
- Several law firms.
- Several developers and construction firms.
- Several electrical contractors.
- Numerous engineering and architectural firms.
- A national food manufacturer.
- A car wash company.
- Several doctor/dental offices.
- A leading regional dry cleaner.
- A convenience store franchisee.
- A dry-cleaning franchisee.
- An investigation agency.
- Wireless communications retail store.
- A non-profit trade association with 1200 members.
- A non-profit social, cultural and civic organization.
- Several local churhes.
- A seafood wholesaler.
- A landmark North End specialty food establishment.
- Numerous condominium boards.
- Several landscaping companies.
- An automobile insurance agency.
- A benefits insurance firm.
- A specialty kitchen design firm.
- A leading printing company based in Ohio.
- A leading firearms accessories manufacturer.
- A landmark Boston bar/restaurant.
- Several home health care companies.
- A real estate investment company.
- A mortgage brokerage firm.
- A home inspection company.
- Several real estate brokerage firms.
- An air conditioning service company.
- A private airplane holding company.
- Work for several insurers representing various insured businesses.
- A professional appraisal firm.
- A data storage consulting firm.
- Several technology consulting firms.
- A leading Boston boxing gym.
- A retail products distributor.
- Several commercial real estate owners.
SHAREHOLDERS, EXECUTIVES AND PROFESSIONALS REPRESENTED
- Several doctors and psychologists.
- Human resources professionals.
- An Executive V.P. of a local Educational Institution (College or University).
- Several Professors and scientists from local colleges and universities.
- Major, Minotiry and 50% owners of an Limited Liability Companies (LLC)
- Minority stock purchaser of a leading security firm.
- A high level insurance exectutive.
- Numerous insurance brokers.
- Several sales persons.
- Several auto industry executives.
- Several advertising executives.
- A career salesperson who licensed products to the NFL.
- Numerous part-owners of private businesses.
CONNECT WITH ADAM
ADAM’S RECENT POSTS
Legal Representation for Executives, Professionals or Managers Who Have Been Terminated
Losing your job is one of the most difficult things a person can go through. As someone who has been working in employment law for over 25 years, I can tell you that this is especially true for executives, professionals, and other high-level employees. If you have...
PROTECTING YOUR PARTNERSHIP: HOW LEGAL AGREEMENTS CAN HELP. BY SUSAN DOKTOR
Other than putting your Limited Liability Company at risk, you are not really gaining anything by not filing. Whether or not you register, if your LLC does business in Massachusetts, you can still be sued in the courts of Massachusetts. You can ignore such a...
OUT OF STATE LLC’S MUST REGISTER IN MASSACHUSETTS
If you are a “foreign” Limited Liability Company, such as a Delaware LLC, you must register in Massachusetts if you do business here. See Mass. Gen. Law c.156C, §54. That’s not difficult, but it does take a bit of effort and yearly filing fees. You must also have a...
COVID-19 AND LAW PRACTICE
It’s been a crazy ride for several weeks. In some ways, the practice of law is the same. In some ways, it’s different. Sometimes it just feels different. In spite of the photo, I've been able to work in my satellite office and have been the only one here....
GET READY FOR A DIFFERENT WORLD FOR YOUR BUSINESS WHEN THE PANDEMIC IS OVER.
Private businesses will be back. It has to be. By definition, entrepreneurs are resilient and versatile. If your business is closed or running a skeleton operation, this is the time to think about how the world will be changed when things get back to “normal.” I...
GET IN TOUCH
Law Office of Adam P. Whitney265 Franklin Street, Suite 1702
Boston, MA 02110
ABOUT THE FIRM
Business Litigation and Employment Law
Outside General Counsel
Shareholder / LLC / Partnership Disputes
No attorney-client relationship is established by your use of this site. You must not send or share any confidential information about you or any legal issue without Attorney Whitney's express written permission. The content of this website may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws and rules of professional conduct. The content does not constitute legal advice. The content is for information purposes only. Legal advice cannot be provided unless you hire my firm and we perform a full review of the legal matter and the most current, applicable law. The law in your state may be different than Massachusetts, so the information in the content may be completely irrelevant if you are outside of Massachusetts.