OUTSIDE GENERAL COUNSEL
Join the big leagues and hire a General Counsel for your company or organization. Whether you want to impress your friends or strike fear in your enemies, you can hire me on an as-needed or continual basis to act as your outside general counsel.
I can even send letters on your letterhead, have an e-mail address with your company, and a phone extension. No one has to know that you are not paying hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for a General Counsel.
Call for a free consultation on the variable pricing for this service. Service can include the following:
- Advising on hiring and firing issues
- Noncompete issues and agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Other employment issues
- Employment contracts, commissions agreements, executive comp
- Reasonable accommodation and leave issues
- Advise on leases
- Advise on liability issues and litigation avoidance
- Deal with insurers
- In some situations, defend your company and get paid by your insurer
- Referrals to insurance reps and professional
- Revise/draft/revise contracts and license agreements
- Letters to employees
- Letters to customers and competitors
- Deal with state agencies (Attorney General/MCAD/etc.)
- Manage subpoenas served on you.
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation
- Asset purchases and sales
- Minority Shareholder/Member disputes and issues
- Shareholder Agreements
- LLC Operating Agreements
CONNECT WITH ADAM
ADAM’S RECENT POSTS
If you are a “foreign” Limited Liability Company, such as a Delaware LLC, you must register in Massachusetts if you do business here. See Mass. Gen. Law c.156C, §54. That’s not difficult, but it does take a bit of effort and yearly filing fees. You must also have a...
GET IN TOUCH
Law Office of Adam P. Whitney265 Franklin Street, Suite 1702
Boston, MA 02110
ABOUT THE FIRM
Business Litigation and Employment Law
Outside General Counsel
Shareholder / LLC / Partnership Disputes
No attorney-client relationship is established by your use of this site. You must not send or share any confidential information about you or any legal issue without Attorney Whitney's express written permission. The content of this website may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws and rules of professional conduct. The content does not constitute legal advice. The content is for information purposes only. Legal advice cannot be provided unless you hire my firm and we perform a full review of the legal matter and the most current, applicable law. The law in your state may be different than Massachusetts, so the information in the content may be completely irrelevant if you are outside of Massachusetts.