It’s been a crazy ride for several weeks. In some ways, the practice of law is the same. In some ways, it’s different. Sometimes it just feels different. In spite of the photo, I've been able to work in my satellite office and have been the only one here.
Outside General Counsel
Join the big leagues and hire a General Counsel for your company or organization. Whether you want to impress your friends or strike fear in your enemies, you can hire me on an as-needed or continual basis to act as your outside general counsel.
I can even send letters on your letterhead, have an e-mail address with your company, and a phone extension. No one has to know that you are not paying hundreds of thousands of dollars per year for a General Counsel.
Call for a free consultation on the variable pricing for this service. Service can include the following:
- Advising on hiring and firing issues
- Noncompete issues and agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- Other employment issues
- Employment contracts, commissions agreements, executive comp
- Reasonable accommodation and leave issues
- Advise on leases
- Advise on liability issues and litigation avoidance
- Deal with insurers
- In some situations, defend your company and get paid by your insurer
- Referrals to insurance reps and professional
- Revise/draft/revise contracts and license agreements
- Letters to employees
- Letters to customers and competitors
- Deal with state agencies (Attorney General/MCAD/etc.)
- Manage subpoenas served on you.
- Litigation, arbitration, mediation
- Asset purchases and sales
- Minority Shareholder/Member disputes and issues
- Shareholder Agreements
- LLC Operating Agreements