Business Litigation and Employment Law
I don’t do everything. I don’t handle personal injury claims, criminal matters, divorces, real estate transactions, bankuptcies, etc. (I can refer you to excellent lawyers who do these things). I would rather be great at a few things than okay, or worse, at everything. Employment and business law are very complicated. There are numerous state and federal statutes, regulations, guidelines, and countless court decisions. A lawyer cannot stay on top of it all by dabbling in the fields. You have to live it and breath it every day. See my blog at www.damnedif.com to see my dedication to my limited fields.
- Employment Counseling and Litigation.
- Hiring and Firing.
- Wage and Hour Issues.
- Sexual Harassment.
- Leave Issues under the ADA, FMLA and State Law.
- Business Litigation
- Interference with Contractual Relations.
- Breach of Contract.
- Defamation (slander and libel).
- Unfair and Deceptive Business Practices under Chapter 93A.
- Litigation Avoidance
- Contract review and drafting.
- Employee handbooks.
- Non-Compete Agreements.
- Employee Hiring and Firing.
- Dealing with Rogue Employees.
- Businsess partner/shareholder Disputes.
Trusted Referrals to all other Legal Specialties
- Medical Malpractice
- Real estate law
- Patents and Trademarks
- Antitrust law
- Auto Accidents
- Personal injury law
- Bankruptcy law
- Estate planning and probate administration
- Business Organization